While Whole Body Cryotherapy achieves systemic responses, there is still a need to focus on specific injuries. Local cryotherapy is used to target specific areas more intensively to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling.
A spot area treatment only needs to be conducted for about 5-10 minutes, with a benefit exceeding that of hours of icing. Clients frequently combine this application with Whole Body Cryotherapy, to treat problem areas both from the "inside out" as well as from the "outside in."
Most popular applications:
- Pain Reduction
- Lower back pain (Sciatica, slipped discs, post spinal surgery, muscle spasm)
- Frozen shoulder and other shoulder dysfunction
- Neck and mid- back pain and spasm
- Knee pain and post knee surgery
- Hip pain
- Sprains and strains
- Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow
- Sport injuries
- Tendonitis (Achilles, plantar fasciitis)